Last month was one of the biggest weeks for our industry and our organization – the annual NATDA Trailer Show.
As one of the most sought-after shows in the trailer industry, it’s an opportunity to reconnect with our dealers and spend time with suppliers to see what innovations they are bringing to market that we can pass onto our customers.
The ATW team was out in full-force ready to show off some of our most unique and in-demand product:
- The new CM AL TM aluminum tradesman body, which is a heavy-duty version of its steel counterpart upgraded features that the engineering team is working to integrate to the steel product.
- The CM SK DLX body, which was released last year and is a great solution for fleet and commercial customers searching for a simple skirted body but need added storage.
- The CM SK skirted body, one of our most popular models which is a commonly used body in the trailer vertical.
- The PJ Truck Beds GH model, the PJ version of a hauler body designed to both tow heavy loads and look good at the same time.
- The brand-new 24K B&W rear receiver hitch for maximized towing capacity from the bumper position.
- Our brand-new lineup of Big Tex Roll-Off Dump Trailers that will be launching this week.
- Our new design and features for the popular Big Tex Flatbed Gooseneck lineup, which goes into production later this year.
- BWise showed off a DLP Dump Trailer and EH Equipment Trailer, as well as a number of components that gave an up-close look at the attention to detail utilized in manufacturing its products.
- PJ Trailers empowered users to blaze their own trail with the affectionally labeled “Franken-Trailer.” This CC model trailer is fitted with just about every single customization option imaginable – flooring options, cargo securement, hydraulic jack, toolbox, winch, and much more!
- And Dusty’s Blacklight Bar was a unique way to showcase our new PJ Trailers DuraShield Coating Technology (Dust-on-Dust Powder Coat) and how it impacts the overall quality and consistency of our powder-coat to create a durable and protective coating.
The event wrapped up with ATW’s 2nd Annual Cornhole Tournament. The crowds were out in full force as IW Trailers took home the top prize.