use our ecommerce website at parts.bigtextrailerworld.com (the "Website"), or when you otherwise interact with us in connection with the Website, such as through our customer support channels. We may provide different or additional notices of our privacy practices with respect to certain
products or services, in which case this Policy will not apply.
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this Policy. We may also provide you with additional notice (such as by adding a statement to the Website or sending you a notification), such as in connection with making material changes
to this Policy. We encourage you to review this Policy regularly to stay informed about our information practices and the choices available to you.
If you are a California resident, please see www.atw.com/ccpa.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information directly from you when you create an account, fill out a form, make a purchase, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information about you that we collect include your name, email address,
account password, company, postal address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide. Additionally, if you make a purchase, we work with a third-party payment processor to collect and process your payment information. If you choose to save your default payment method in your account, we
will store that information accordingly.
Information We Collect Automatically
We automatically collect certain information about your interactions with us or our Website, including:
- Transactional Information: When you make a purchase or return, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and the date and location of the transaction.
- Device and Usage Information: We collect information about how you access our Website, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, and browser type. We also collect information about your activity
on our Website, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to our Website.
- [Location Information: In accordance with your device permissions, we may collect information about the precise location of your device. You may stop the collection of precise location information at any time (see the Your Choices section below for details).]
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and those who perform work for us) use tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about your interactions with the Website. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that
help us improve our Website and your experience, see which areas and features of our Website are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that we use on our Website and in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign
effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see the Your Choices section below
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We obtain information from other sources. For example, we may collect information from advertising networks, data analytics providers, and mailing list providers.
Information We Derive
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your approximate location based on your IP address.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to deliver the products and services you request and customize your experience with us. We also use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, improve, and develop our Website and associated services, including to debug and repair errors in our Website;
- Personalize your experience with us;
- Send you technical notices, security alerts, support messages and other transactional or relationship messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by ATW and others and provide news and information that we think will interest you (see the Your Choices section below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Website;
- Personalize the advertisements you see on third-party platforms and websites (for more information, see the Advertising and Analytics section below);]
- Detect, investigate, and help prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and help protect the rights and property of ATW and others;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations;
- Create de-identified, anonymized or aggregated information; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
We share personal information in the following circumstances or as otherwise described in this policy:
- We share personal information with vendors, service providers, contractors and consultants that access personal information to perform work for us, such as companies that assist us with web hosting, fraud prevention, customer service, and marketing and advertising.
- We may disclose personal information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We may share personal information if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of ATW, our users, the public, or others.
- We share personal information with our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
- We may share personal information in connection with, or during negotiations concerning, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- Personal information is shared between and among ATW and our current and future parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership.
- We share personal information with your consent or at your direction.
We also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
pages, links clicked, and conversion information. This information may be used by ATW and others to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand your online activity.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually adjust your browser settings to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the availability and functionality of our Website.